For the Triton hotel, the safety of the visitors and its staff has a primary role in its proper operation.
Therefore, based on the National Organization of Public Health, we observe meticulous hygiene measures such as:
- Installation of certified hand sanitizers in all areas of the hotel and mandatory use of our guests upon arrival at our hotel Temperature of the staff on a daily basis as well as visitors upon arrival
- Continuous cleaning of public areas with disinfectants and frequent ventilation.
- Cleaning of fabric surfaces (eg furniture upholstery) with a steam device (temperature> 70 °).
- At the reception there are:
– alcoholic hand cleaning solution
– simple surgical masks
– one-use gloves
– disinfection of keys in front of the customer
- Breakfast is prepared in a sterile place according to the rules of hygiene.
- Breakfast is served exclusively by the waiter in the presence of the customer. Free room service upon request
- Covid-19 information leaflets and precautionary measures are available throughout the hotel.
- On the floor, there are stickers marking the distance of the hotel guests.
- All rooms are cleaned daily with ECOLAB disinfectants certified by EOF while the room is general
disinfection with a special steam device.
- Decorative and additional items have been removed from all hotel rooms to avoid covid-19.
- Daily room cleaning is prohibited by protocol.